About Our Scholarship Fund
Collegiate / Vocational Scholarship
The Destin Rotary Club, through the Destin Rotary Scholarship Fund Inc., has established a scholarship program. The scholarship program is intended to assist graduating high school seniors who plan to enroll full-time at an accredited college or university or vocational institution and who reside in the Destin Rotary Club area, as defined below. Scholarship awards of up to $2,500 annually, for up to four years will be made to each recipient to cover the expenses of tuition, fees and books. Selection of the recipients will be based on financial need, academic achievement, leadership, personal character and community service.
- Applicants must be graduating high school seniors who reside within the boundaries of the Destin Rotary Club area. The club area is that area bounded on the West by Destin’s East Pass, on the North by the Intracoastal Waterway, on the East by Phillips Inlet, and on the South by the Gulf of Mexico, inclusive.
- Applicants must not be the recipients of any other full scholarship. A full scholarship is defined as a scholarship that covers the expense of the tuition, fees and books for four years of study.
- Applicants must have been accepted for admission to an accredited college, university or vocational institution.
- Applicants must not be dependents of a Rotarian or employees of Rotary.
- Applicants must have at least a 2.5 grade point average.
Application deadline: Saturday May 6, 2023.Apply Now